Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Starry Knits http://starryknitts.blogspot.com/  Sorry to say that an unexpected hospital stay is causing a temporary delay in future publications of Starry Knits. We hope to be back up and, if not quite skipping along, then at least, walking at a steady pace and entertaining you with our stories in the next two or three weeks. In the meantime, we do ask not only that you check back regularly but that you would lift us up in prayer to God who will heal and move us forward according to His perfect timing.

Thank you all so much.

Warmly,
Maddy

5 comments:

  1. I got your back. Will miss you. Me and THE MAN UPSTAIRS ARE WITH YOU!!! Love your words etc. so come back soon, Please Miss Maddy, You are a big part of my morning. Hang Tuff!! Someone in Alabama (me) thinks (knows) you are worthy.. Blessings to YOU and YOURS Mary I.Bartels prayers are being passed on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry if i get in bloggy trouble. I am a Hook-er, You are going to teach me how to Knit....OK? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! No bloggy trouble here! And yes, motivation is just what I need at this point. Soon as I get these hands doing the same thing at the same time - and it's what I want them both to be doing - LOL! - we will certainly see about getting you going. In the meantime, thank you so much for your support.

      Warmly,
      Maddy

      Delete
  3. I hope you are well soon and look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Henya, Thank you so much. Recuperation is taking much longer than any of us anticipated or desired but I am hoping to at least get back to writing. Side effects of all the medications have got my hands shaking so badly that I can barely hold a pair of knitting needles, much less make them do anything. But this too shall pass!

      Warmly,
      Maddy

      Delete